Our Ecolabel commitment
The ***Logis Hôtel de la Clape in Narbonne-Plage is committed to sustainable tourism !
In the heart of the Narbonnaise en Méditerranée Regional Nature Park, at the gateway to the wild and unspoilt Clape massif, the ***Logis Hôtel de la Clape lives as much as possible in harmony with its environment. Aware of the privilege of this exceptional natural environment and concerned about its respect and preservation, the hotel was very early on involved in an ecoresponsible approach.
Today, Sylvie and Thierry, who are themselves very sensitive to this cause, are continuing along this path with the aim of limiting the impact of their activity on the environment to a minimum.
This is reflected in the continued commitment to an ecolabel qualification for tourist accommodation set up by the former owners, which involves
- The use of low consumption lighting.
- The use of ecolabelled or biodegradable cleaning products and partnerships with companies that apply an environmental policy.
- The installation of solar panels for the production of hot water (CES), with the support of ADEME and the Languedoc Roussillon Region
- The installation of a demineralisation station (demineralised water is quicker to heat and allows a reduction in gas consumption. In addition, it is softer, reducing the use of cleaning products and especially anti-calcareous, less soap and... A softer skin for their guests). The creation of the 6 suites in energy saving mode.
- Favouring regional products to encourage short circuits, particularly for breakfast.
- Waste sorting.